WikiQuiz.org is the platform for live quizzes, exams and tests, that allows free-text answering rather than being constrained to multiple choice.
- Quizzes: wikiquiz.org/quizzes.php
- Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/WikiQuiz.org
Who is it for?
- Teachers & Lecturers
- Quiz hosts
- Anyone wanting to test or be tested
How it works...
- Write your quiz/exam/test in a spreadsheet e.g.: Google Sheets
- Make sure it has the headings Num, Q and A in row 1
- Head to Upload and follow the instructions
Results are ready almost as soon as the quiz/exam/test finishes – the marking and administration tool quickly learns correct and wrong answers as they are being entered.
When the administrator/setter chooses, they can allow the participants who have finished to view the answers and learn from any mistakes.
Rich formatting of questions, with pictures, audio and video is available.
A live leaderboard can be shown at the end of the quiz/exam/test or to anybody not taking part.
WikiQuiz.org is an evolving product. We are happy to hear from anyone about use of this service.